Car lovers Market Research
Industria: Media - Automóviles
GAS COMMUNITY es una plataforma online destinada a los jóvenes amantes del motor en la que los usuarios pueden crear y compartir contenido.
Además de ofrecer un espacio donde todos los jóvenes entusiastas del motor pueden interactuar entre sí, producimos y distribuimos contenido especialmente creado para conectar con nuestra audiencia.
Qué encontrarás en GAS COMMUNITY:
1. Un lugar en el que vivir y disfrutar tu mayor pasión.
2. Comunidades centradas en los diferentes nichos que existen alrededor del mundo del motor.
3. Un editor hecho a medida
The team is developing a luxury home racing simulator to be sold to wealthy car lovers. You can see a competitor here. They are working on their own website. The simulator will cost around 50.000€ (the one with the link costs around 60.000€) so you can understand this is a very niche market
Perfil de proyecto
Las preguntas y respuestas dan más información al Estudiante sobre lo que la Empresa está buscando.
o What other competitors, and with what prices, can you find and what should we learn about their focus, target and sales strategy?
o What do competitor clients value most in competing products, and what improvements would they want?
o For the primary data, we understand the target is very niche, we can broaden the target to a broader group (car lovers), keeping the focus in "wealthy car lovers" for most of the project, and seeing if we can reach some of those for qualitative data.
Additional information - While working on the project
2. Find examples of companies with similar challenges or business models, keep track and summarize findings in a structured way.
3. Be creative and adapt. I can guarantee that you will not be able to address the problem 100%. This is normal, it happens in every research. The important thing is to adapt, so that you still add value in addressing the problem.
Los Entregables ayudan a estructurar el trabajo en varias fases. En cada entregable/fase, el estudiante enviará una parte del trabajo, para que Estudiante y Empresa puedan debatir el trabajo en puntos intermedios.
Preparation for first briefing with the company
- Spend a bit of time thinking the problem the company is having, and ways you could approach it.
- Prepare Mini-plan/Ideas: Thoughts on how you will approach the problem.
- Limitations: What troubles you? What looks difficult? Suggestions on addressing this, or compromises you can make.
- Use the briefing to double check that you are on the right track.
2. A main PowerPoint presentation, 20 slides maximum. This should include
Introduction, Questions, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, recommendations.
- It should be self-explanatory, and easy to follow.
- Use graphs, tables, and other ways of organizing information. Avoid long texts.
- This is supposed to be read, not presented. So adapt accordingly.
- Although Supplementary Materials are allowed (see below), the main presentation should leave no doubts.
3.Supplementary Materials. As many slides as you like, with screenshots, graphs, tables, or other information that you think is useful, but that did not fit in the main presentation.
You can also attach a spreadsheet with any information that is easier to deal with in this format.
4. One slide with useful links and resources (Although you can also place sources that are relevant in each slide, gathering them at a single place helps).